August 1, 2010

An August 1st Riddle

If you know who the two pictures below represent, then, you will also know the following:



1. These 2 people share a birthday, today!

2. I love both of these people with all of my heart!

3. I could honestly refer to each of these people as my soul-mate.

4. Picture #1 and I have been celebrating birthday's together for 16 years.

5. Picture #2 and I are part of a special "team" - 100% certain membership is for life.


If you can properly identify yourself...you'll win...a birthday present from me!!


From me to both of you:

Happy Birthday!!
I sincerely hope this year brings you both much deserved happiness and blessings bountiful.

You both are wonderful people who in turn, make the lives of the families and friends you share your time with wonderful.

I love you both!!




3 comments:

Annie said...

Ahhh, schucks! Thanks Andrea!
That is funny that you found a pic of Vegas! Joseph asked me tonight, "Do you wish you were in Vegas right now??"
I hope that Q had a great birthday!
I love you very much :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

So Sweet!!! I didn't know they shared a birthday! You are a lucky girl!

comfy cozy said...

Cute little riddle...

Happy birthday to Annie and Q! Pretty cool that two of your favs share the same special day! :)