June 18, 2010

Funky Spring

Welcome to the show!
It's been a while since I've posted new pictures of the girls and I'll admit, life here has been kind of blah...which is maybe why. But as I was looking through the photos this afternoon (that I took off of work - yes!) I realised there's some funny business to share.

The girls have a pretty good case of 'cabin fever' - this spring really never was and now, midway through June, we've had one nice weekend that topped the thermometer out at 80. Today it's cool, cloudy and most likely will rain later on. All this time indoors has led to some wacky business around this little cottage.

Here's a hodge-podge recap of our wacky, indoors spring - hope you enjoy!!


Grocery shoppin' in the living room, right after waking up - note the awesome hair please!


Testing out the new goggles for the pool, if we ever get to go - however, they do seem to make you run "weally supa fast!"



Enjoying lunch - everywhere.


Dressing oneself in a funky weather season can led to an odd assortment of accessories.


Snuggle buddies for a movie afternoon.


Finally making outside to a park last weekend!
Hip Hip Hooray!!

As I look at this next picture of Brynn, I realize, it's pretty much over.
My baby is no longer a baby - she's changing so much and becoming such a big girl. I love her to pieces, her sense of humor, how she grabs my cheeks and pulls me in for smooches and how she loves to play dress up and dance. She melts my heart and I really can't imagine life without her around...she is soooo good for all of us!


One last one, this one is a little wacky too...



I Could. Not. Resist.
Happy early birthday to me!!
p.s. this time next week, I will be running my big relay!!!


4 comments:

comfy cozy said...

Yay! It has been a while since we've seen the girls. First off, Brynners eyes are absolutely gorgeous!My, oh my, she is so squeezable and her bedhead pic makes me smile! And I love the pic of Elsie's seasonal confusion...this year is so strange!

Every time I see your little sissys it makes me want one another one sooo bad! I love how close in age they are! You can tell they are just so close! I, for one, vote that you have another! I just really am feeling it for you. Am I overstepping by saying that? Oh heck, I don't really care if I am. You make such cute babies that it'd be a shame! :)

P.S. I heart your front door! Soo Oregon cottage-y! Have a great weekend with your sweeties!

Annie said...

Thank you thank you for posting those pics! Cute! I especially love the goggles that make them run fast :)
AND it is always really nice to see YOUR face too :)
I love you!
Oh, and I love the purse too!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Hey there cutie pie sporting some really cute bangs!!!! Lovin' your do and your girlies!!!! So adorable even if they are all cooped up! :)

I agree with Sadina...MORE GIRLS for ANDREA!!!!

Here's hopin the weather will cooperate with you soon! Here is a little secret though, as much as I love the sunshine, I could really go for some clouds and a chance for rain today! Is the grass always greener or what?!

Allison said...

PLEASE have more kids! You and Q made the cutest kiddos-we need more in the world like them!