March 12, 2010

Over It.

I'm over being an adult and dealing with tough stuff.

Why are there so many difficult, heart breaking things going on in our family right now?

Yesterday we found out that Beth and Nolan lost their baby and my heart has been hurting ever since that horrible text message came through.

Why God?

Why do we have to deal with loosing jobs and houses? Battling depression? Dealing with medical issues? And now the very worst, the loss of a baby.

I'm certian there must be brighter days ahead. There have to be.

I'm faithful and fully believe that God does not give us more than we can handle.

But honestly. Really.
I'm over it.

4 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

So over it! Andrea, words cannot even express how sorry I am for yours and Beth and Nolan's loss! Nothing prepares you for something like that...I know personally all too well. Great sadness...overwhelming grief...all while some take it really lightly...never the Mommy.

You guys are definitely in a icky storm. I know all too well how life can really punch you in the gut sometimes and then seemingly kick you when you are down. Hang in there...I wich I could give you a big hug!

Annie said...

I am so so sorry to hear about Beth and Nolan's baby. Really, that is very, very sad news. I hope that they are finding comfort. My heart just stopped when I read it, and I know that this is a very sad loss for all of the Wilsons. My heart goes out to you all- BIG HUGS TO YOU!
I'm OVER IT with you- being an adult definitely sucks sometimes.
Someone once told me that life is full of peaks and valleys, highs and lows, and for some reason, I've always remembered "peaks and valleys, peaks and valleys", and it actually kind of helps me to remember that I AM IN A VALLEY during the difficult times, and that someday soon I will once again be ON A PEAK and life will be happy and the difficult times will be in the past and the strength and understanding that they brought will somehow make sense...
Okay, perhaps that is all jibberish... What I am trying to say is that I'm so sorry, and that brighter days are for sure ahead for you all.
I love you!

comfy cozy said...

Andrea, I am so very very sorry. My heart hurts at the loss of a baby that this world won't be graced with. My heart hurts for Beth. It just is NOT fair, and adding insult to injury is the fact that this was her first. My heart hurts for you and all that you are enduring. Again, I'm so sorry.

This adult thing is certainly more challenging than I imagined it would be too. And boy, when it rains, it pours. It's almost as if there is just something in the air because nearly everyone I know is experiencing hard times. I am too. What does that mean??!! I can only find comfort in knowing that everything is temporary, even the dark times. I know that the sun will shine again. It just has to.

I'm sending lots of love your way, friend. And this may sound strange, but if Beth feels alone in this experience and needs to talk, or even just email, to someone, I would be happy to talk to her. I remember feeling so alone and feeling alone is never a good thing.

Allison said...

Oh Andrea! My heart hurts for Beth & Nolan. I am sure that their hearts are stretching in very painful ways right now. I know that they will be blessed with a beautiful baby soon, and when that day does come-the void that this made will be filled with the love they will have for their baby. I am so sorry. Love you!