Big points for TUNI! Those are SO SO SO cute! What a fun pair of boots to come home too, and a cute little Elsie face too :) I really love the mental image of Q taking the girls to TJ Maxx... that is awesome!
SO CUTE!! Q must be rewarded for his good deed...did it work?! Did I make you blush??!! Any man willing to go into TJ Maxx is a GOOD man!!
And Annie, you're so funny! Don't you just hate that?! I've done it many times...and I have to watch the their/there and the your/you're too! Sheesh! :)
6 comments:
Big points for TUNI!
Those are SO SO SO cute!
What a fun pair of boots to come home too, and a cute little Elsie face too :)
I really love the mental image of Q taking the girls to TJ Maxx... that is awesome!
OMG, I mis-used "too".
Lame!
SO CUTE!! Q must be rewarded for his good deed...did it work?! Did I make you blush??!! Any man willing to go into TJ Maxx is a GOOD man!!
And Annie, you're so funny! Don't you just hate that?! I've done it many times...and I have to watch the their/there and the your/you're too! Sheesh! :)
Um, yes, blushing indeed!
If I felt better (head cold, lots of snuffling and blowing) it would have been a 'thankful' evening!
OMG!
I can't believe I just wrote that! :o)
You're so cute...and sooo wiiiild! :)
HI! Sorry I am late to the party!!! Soooo SOooo Soooo CUTE!!!! I love your sassy and cute boots!!
Darn that cold! You girls crack me up!!!!
Post a Comment