November 22, 2009

"Shubblin' snow"

This is what we woke up to this morning!!
And, here's the first "shubble" of the season!!


Pretty cute and pretty cold!

So, last night ended up being alright. I made it to Nolan and Beth's and managed to actually lighten up and have some fun.

Today, I'm all about lists. I'm hopeful that putting all the things I need to do and accomplish on paper will make me realize that I don't have that much to be fussed up over. Hopeful, being the key word here!!

I love Lisa's tip for pre-shop and then get the price adjustment on Black Friday...that's the best thing I've heard of - well, maybe, ever! I might hit Walmart today for the 1 gift I know will be a huge hit. Disney Princess and Fairy dress up trunks...3 costumes in each - sure to make both girlies happy! On sale, Black Friday, for $19.99 each...love it!!

Off to scrape the car down and warm it up. Grocery store adventure in the snow!

11 comments:

Annie said...

SNOW!!!!!!!!
Pretty snow!
Glad that you had fun last night!
You know that love a good list- and the best part is crossing stuff off the list!
Lucy has that trunk of costumes! Her's was $24.99 at Target, and it came with 4 princess ensembles. She loves it, and your girls will too! I can't wait to get all of our little princesses together :)

comfy cozy said...

Yep, I AM bipolar! I was talking about AZ the other day and now looking at your pics makes me want to live in lovely Bend! You have so much snow!! And Elsie looks like such a good little shubler too!

So glad last night turned the corner and you enjoyed yourself! I think the four of us should make it our New Year's resolution to all lighten up a bit and allow ourselves to have more fun and less of being so hard on ourselves!! Here, here! Oh, except let's try to start that before the New Years when we could all really use it! :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I am dreaming of a White Christmas and I will certainly not get one!!! That is one thing you can't buy at the store! Nope! I love the first shubble of the season! Too cute!

Soooo glad you like my tip! :) Also, that you eneded up having a good time last night.

I can't wait til Maysyn is big enough for the Princess trunk! Does it come in different sizes?

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Hi Sadina! We are on at the same time :)!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh and I am bipolar too! I am sooo feeling Bend today!!! I love that I have a visual of your whole little town and neighborhood! Cozy!

Wilson Girlzz said...

I really love that this is the best support group ever! If we are all crazy, or bipolar, or just 'normal' - it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Sadina, the New Year's resolution is a great one and we can all help support one another.

My lists (yes plural) are in full effect and I'm feeling better...Annie, I always think of you as I'm "listing" - yes, crossing the items off is the biggest reward!

Thanks girls! You are all the BEST!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Andrea! I had to hit you up on your blog just in case you don't go back to mine before wed. I made a teeney mistake...I asked my friend what she has been doing just to be sure and she said she lowlights me with a 6N not a 5N (that's a bit darker) and did the blonde highlights a long time ago but just skips over them. So go wild with a 6N!!!! Beth will be impressed!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Thanks Lisa!!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Shoot! Guess what? Walmart got smart and this year they are not doing price adjustments for black friday. Darn! But Target still is! Do they have princess trunks?! I hope so!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Okay...so here is the REAL DEAL SCOOP! Yes you can go pick up your princess trunk at Walmart before friday and then on friday as long as you go that day to customer service...you can get your price adjustment! It was just driving me crazy so I did my homework! Sassy walmart lady didn't like my inquiry but a girl has got to know right?! I just went and bought the cutest robe and slippers at Target that will be half off on friday! Price adjustment! Holler!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Holla!
You are goo-ood!!
I scoped out Wally world today and our stupid store doesn't have the trunk! I am ticked to say the least! I've got to hit up Target tomorrow for some Turkey day garb and I'm checking...Target never lets me down!

Thanks for doing all the research! You are the best shopper ever!!