It was a pretty uneventful weekend - after working on Saturday, I felt a huge need to make up for the day away, that should have been spent at home. Ugh, what was I going to do to make the day fun?
A CRAFT! ... of course!!
A CRAFT! ... of course!!
So, at the grocery store, early this morning, in the cereal isle inspiration struck, I thought "hey, Fruit Loop necklaces would be fun!"
Things started out well. The girls were excited; after all, this was the sugar-iest cereal that they've ever had!!
Things started out well. The girls were excited; after all, this was the sugar-iest cereal that they've ever had!!

Little Brynn, well she lost interest pretty quickly, by the end, she was just being a royal piggy!
I should have known better - sugar packed crafts could only lead to total naked craziness just hours later!
It was a good day, all in all.
This next week has the makings to be a bear!
Work is going to be nuts and on Thursday, I am having an implant - oh, should I clarify? In my mouth and not on my chest!? Ha ha! Gosh, only one would make me lopsided ;o)
Total side note, I'm watching the VMA's and Kanye West just pulled a major a-hole move on Taylor Swift. That guy is a punk. She looked like she was going to cry...I love her!
And on another side note...we made Trader Joes cornbread tonight to go along with our dinner and it was fabulous! The girls devoured nearly half the pan!
2 comments:
OMG- you saw Kanye too?!?! I turned the show off after that, but POOR TAYLOR!!! Who does that? Who interupts an acceptance speech? Who walks up on ths stage and proclaims who SHOULD HAVE won???
Unbelievable!
Okay, onto other things... A+ on the craft effort! I love Eslie's happy face, and the pic of Brynn diving into the bowl is so funny!
Good luck with that implant :) Are you taking time off of work?
Love ya!
I saw that replay from the VMAs this morning! WHO does that guy think he is??!!! Did you see the totally classy move on Beyonce's behalf though? And then Serena Williams too??! My goodness people, get a hold of yourselves!!
Love the craft session, LOVE the pic of nakey buns, love TJ's corn bread, and love that you will not be lopsided! :)
Post a Comment