Allow me to recap ~
First trip out of the house today was a mission to get a little quiet time and find some candles. Seems silly to go out for candles as a Saturday morning mission, but let me explain. There is a store in town that has the BEST deals on home decor. Their inventory and seasonal displays change weekly, and I am an addict...not to mention, they sell the best 100 hour, soy candles for $6.50 (great deal!). Here's the catch, and their niche, they are only open 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday from 10am - 3pm. I get anxious just thinking about all the new deals they are busy stocking up during the week!
So, today, I was ready for some new ideas and some new candles, but when I arrived, much to my surprise, they had a new section to their already fabulous store. They now have clothes, from Downeast Basics!
Oh, Lisa...I'm hooked!
Today was the first day they had their stuff out and it was buy one get one half off...who could resist a deal like that? So, I bought one dress and got the other one half off - I think these will be key pieces to my reinvention - full of color and very girly!

The green one is my super-favorite, I bought a raspberry camisole to go underneath (I'm just not a cleavage girl) and it's too cute!

Outing number 2 for the day, was a mission to get Elsie out of the house and to find a project we could do together. I immediately thought of Fern and Snow White!
So, off to Lowes we headed...sadly, their flower department was not quite stocked, it's a little cold here yet, but we did manage to find ourselves some cute, very springy, little primroses....
And, my personal favorite, some random tropical plant - so cute, I had to make 2!
(this is the best picture I could get of the little wonders)
Gosh Lisa - what would I have done without you today?


5 comments:
It's me, Sadina! I'm blogging from my mama's but I don't want to change her account and mess her all up! Andrea, you are just going to make Lisa's day!! Sounds like such a great day and those dresses are so adorable! You are going to be so cute, sassy, and colorful in them! I must go to the Home Depot right around the corner sometimes this week and do the same thing! Hope you have a great day tomorrow too!
WOW WOW and WOW! Sadina is right!!! You made my day!!! Seeing my tips in action is really quite wondeful!!!
Andrea your dresses (yes, super sassy and cute!) and your flowers are super awesome!! Woohoo!!! I am with you...I would be dying if we had a store like that!!! What a great idea!!! I think it would have to be a weekly tradition!!!
Taco Soup to boot!!! Honestly, I am so happy!!!
wondeful? Oh geeze! Can't a girl get spell check?! :)
Well done Andrea!! You have no idea how you've made Lisa's night! We only have catalogs...but you got the inventory at hand. Good luck with the temptation.:o)
I want to go to the candle store, and I want to shop for dresses too! What a fun find for you-- I love it! Very cute dresses, and you are going to look so cute in them!
The flowers and plant look great!
I hope that the taco soup was great-- it is a favorite around here too :)
Lisa, you are such a great Tuesday Tipper :) Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment