Now, I'm sure you all can relate that the minute you try and start something that requires some focus you have more than enough unwarranted help at your side, making the 20 minute process seem like it may never be completed.
Last night, was one of those nights. So I tried to entertain Brynn with a bowl - she was less than thrilled with my great new 'toy' but when we turned it into a hat, girlfriend thought it was about the silliest thing she's ever done! How cute!
Needless to say, the decor is still in the remaining boxes and the bowl is now her new favorite accessory.
So, my new membership at the gym has left me sore. Tuesday I met with a personal trainer to learn how to use all of the weight lifting equipment, and she really made me use it...every machine...reps and all. Mommy no likely! Her comment to me as my arms were shaking trying to push one more time, was 'for being skinny, you are kind of a wimp' - I laughed and told her I wasn't mad, only because she said I was skinny...I think she's my new favorite person!
Anyways, I'm taking today off from the gym because of work and errands that need to get accomplished, and honestly because I'm still super sore. This is going to get better - right? My 18 month commitment is beginning to look a little dreadful!!
On Saturday my baby brother graduates from college - WOW! So we are headed up to Portland to watch the big ta-da! Q decided to stay home with the girls, so I am going with my parents. I think it's actually a great idea, because I don't want to take anything away from Tim's day and keeping Q and the girls entertained is more than I want to handle. So, the kind of crazy news is that the mountain passes are supposed to be in 'blizzard like condition' all weekend. There's a severe weather storm warning for our area and the mountains we have to travel over to get to graduation. I'm kind of nervous, but kind of excited for some long over due snow...if I can take pictures of the 'blizzard' I will and I'll blog about them on Monday!
Have wonderful weekends!!
5 comments:
Hi Andrea! OMGSH I can't believe that you are going to "weather the storm" and brave the blizzard! You are wild! If we ever go up to the snow, even with four wheel drive I still freak out! You must must must take pictures. Also, a survival pack is in order! Am I scaring you? Really though, I think you need a little emergency pack just in case. Promise? Enjoy your momcation!
Okay your gym attendance is inspiring! Keep it up girl...and do some reps for me!
P.S. I love the way Brynn smiles! So cute!
Okay, can I chew on one of Brynn's cheeks? It's not like I'm asking for BOTH cheekies, just one. Ymmm! Scrumptious!
Love what the trainer said to you. I would have let it slide too! Actually, I may have even said, "What? Could you repeat, I didn'thear you," just so I could hear it again. Skinny. Such a good word. Keep it up, girl! I'm proud of ya.
There's always something exciting about winter storm warnings. Have fun and drive safe!!
Brynn is so chubby! Perfection!! I love the hat/bowl, and isn't it great how household things can become wonderful toys? Who needs to go Christmas shopping? Just grab some tupperware and some spatulas!
I cannot believe that Tim is graduating this weekend!! I mean, isn't he, like, only 16 years old (which means that we are in our early 20s, right?)?? Does time pass that quickly? I am shocked! He is such a stud, and I am sure that you are all so proud of him! I am so happy that your fam will be there for him, winter storm and all!
I just have to say again how adorable miss Brynn is!
Andrea...your readers want an update!!!
Post a Comment