October 20, 2008

A Pumpkin' Pickin' We Go!

I am so excited...I finally figured out how to put a picture in my blog.

I am so embarassed...it took me so long to figure out how to put a picture in my blog.

On to the good stuff ~

Sunday we loaded up the peanuts and headed out to the Pumpkin Patch. Elsie was so excited! We met up with her little friend Annika and her parents and spent the early afternoon looking for ther perfect pumpkin.

It was a great day - watching Annika ride the ponies, watching Annika pet the goats, llamas, and pigglets, watching Annika ride on the train, watching Annika feed the horses...yes, Annika, not Elsie.

We tried out hardest to get her to try at least one of the mentioned above, to no avail, it's a little disapointing for the lack of photo ops, but we've come to terms with it. She's no crazy woman, that's for sure.

What Elsie did l-o-v-e was riding in the wagon and picking out pumpkins for the entire family...even Marley has one.

After the great morning outing we had a reservation in the cheap seats for the Red Sox game. We were all sad to see our boys fall to the Rays. I think Q may have shed a tear. All I have to say is that Dustin Pedroia is my new favorite player. He's like the little engine that could! Our hometown hero ~ Jacoby Ellsbery was less than fabulous, making the series loss a little harder to swallow than normal. UGH - I guess I'm rooting for the Phillies now...I'm not sure why...maybe I'm a "Phanatic"?! (ha ha? maybe not!?)

Suit Up!

How I Met Your Mother - on tonight.
Hopefully it is Legen...wait for it...Dary!
Here's one of my fav Barney quotes -

"You're going to miss out on a lot of awesome stuff. You'll be at home, with the kid, while I am out awesomming, all over the place."

To wrap it up ~ It was a fall-filled weekend for us.

On Friday night we attendend Happy Harvest ~ photos and stories tomorrow ~ something to keep you coming back for more!


2 comments:

Annie said...

Suit up! I love it!
Sorry about the Sox! Dev was cheering on the Rays, and I don't care either way... so I'll go for the Phillies with you. Jamie Moyer finally made it to the World Series, so I'll cheer for him.
Sounds like a good weekend, minus the sick-babies moments!

Molly Andersson said...

omg. how i met your mother is my favorite! i especially like the episode where they all call barney "Swarley" lol. classic.