It's been bugging me all day...is this my soapbox or what?!
So, I found a good summary of what the electoral college is all about ~ you can read about it from this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Electoral_College
It helps me understand.
It doesn't help me to believe that the system is fair.
As Eeyore (Pooh Bear's buddy) would say "OH BOTHER..."
3 comments:
Very informative, Andrea. You are hereby appointed "Queen Intellectual" for the day based on your post, curiousity, and research! I still stand by my previous notion: a single person's vote should count as one "direct" vote for the chosen canidate. Take the middle-man/rep. out of the picture and their stinkin' electoral vote! Nice job!
Oops, I spelled "candidate" wrong! Phew, thank goodness that error didn't happen while I was Queen!
You are too funny!
Thanks for the title - it does bring about a certian pressure...oh, what will I impress my readers with next!?
YIKES!!
Something NOT politically related, that is for certain!
Post a Comment