Lisa, welcome back to cable!Let's get right to it and discuss what happened last night on Survivor!
Susie, Susie, Susie...WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB!? Survivor was retarded last night. The new tribe thing really threw me, but that's what makes the show so interesting, so it was a fun twist.
What was not such a fun twist is what happened to the resident hottie. I was shocked at the backstabbing by Crystal (his best friends' cousin! aint no cousin of mine better be backstabbing a hottie like dat - you know what I'm sayin' girrrl?) and the seriously stupid Susie switching sides. I think Susie thinks she has an honest shot at winning this game. Come on girlfriend, have you ever watched the show before? You are the weak one they keep around to beat in the finale...wake up and smell the elephant dung!
Marcus was my very favorite, for a whole variety of reasons, and I am so sad he was voted out. So, So, So, Very Sad!
I want Crystal out! I want Kenny out! I want Susie out!
Here's a positive note to end my ranting and raving...Nordstrom 1/2 Yearly Sale is going on...I am doing a little shopping on line and look at the super cu
te shoes I found for Elsie for $14.90
te shoes I found for Elsie for $14.90
5 comments:
Alrighty, so last night was the first time that I decided to click that little record button on my remote to find out what all the fuss is about regarding Survivor. There it is on my TiVo and now I read this! Retarded?! I think that I'm out before I was even in!
Love the shoes and the half-off is happening! BTW, just how are you people getting these great images on your posts? Please don't feel obliged to explain, I'll just keep trying to figure it out so that my readers can have a change! I guess things just come easy for Queen Intelligent and her lovely friend (that would be you, Annie!).
That will be my last reference to Queen Intelligent, as it is officially overused now! I just couldn't resist one more poke!
Oh, No!
You must watch...it's not retarded, I promise! I didn't mean to taint the show at all!
Shoot!
What I do for the images is I search online, find the picutre, save it to my desktop and then when I upload into my blog I can just pull it from my desktop.
I think Annie's accessing a scanner because all these vault pictures are from actual paper photos - that's my best guess!
HA HA - I'm really not a Queen today! Trust me!!
Can I point out how frustrating it is that this was posted an hour ago and my blogger does not update me! Is this happening to anyone else? Except you Sadina, I already know you share my woes!!!
Sadina I am so proud that you tried! True Survivor followers like Andrea, Annie, and I still loved watching last night I can assure you! Right?? SO don't delete!
Andrea! I am so sad that Marcus is gone! He was dreamy! Did you see how mad he was?? Crystal is THE BIGGEST Survivor dissapointment in history! She was supposed to be strong and smart....hello???? Olympic medal winner!!! She is a big fat whiner and lets face it a total weirdo! The facial expressions kill me! What will her cousin say to this? Yes Suzie is just as you said--the weak one that will make it to final 3 and then explain to the jury how her strategy was to not have a strategy! I do love Kenny though I must admit. He is such a sweetie.
Andrea when you read my post you will know why your Nordstrom tip is a gut buster. Way to kick me when I am down! Ha Ha!!! Just kidding :)!
P.S. sassy swim suit girl gets me every time! So cute!
Okay, first of all, I am not using a scanner-- I am taking a picture of a picture-- ghetto style!
Andrea, does Marcus remind you of Dave Anderson at all???? When I look at him, all I see is Dave. Charlie is going to be DESTROYED when he sees that his boyfriend Marcus got the boot!
Devon and I like Kenny (but did you see his nasty long fingernails?), Crystal is the WORST, and Susie, oh Susie! What makes her think, even for a moment, that she could win this game? I've grown fond of Matt-- the poor guy can't get a break!
Gosh, I love Survivor! Sadina, you won't be disappointed if you can give it a fair shot! I think that a recap episode is coming up soon (maybe on Thanksgiving) so we will make sure that you watch and get caught up!!
Cute Nordy shoes, Andrea! And a great price (you can't beat the price, even at Payless!). Indulge!
Post a Comment