I've picked back up on my "weight loss journey."
(gosh, that phrase makes me gag / giggle - it seems so dramatic!)
Tonight I weighed back in, and after gaining a bit over the holidays (seriously, who doesn't right?) I lost this week!
I'm happy! Game back on!
* * * *
Part two of this back on track blog is about making efforts to get back together with some of the people I love the very most in the entire world.
My Besties.
I decided to edit part of the plans for the new year. This year, I want to make every possible effort to see my girls. It's not okay that time slips by so fast and before we know it our babies are a few years old and the last pictures we have with each other is when I was preggers with Brynn. I mean, hello...that digital camera only had 5 mega-pixels!
I decided to edit part of the plans for the new year. This year, I want to make every possible effort to see my girls. It's not okay that time slips by so fast and before we know it our babies are a few years old and the last pictures we have with each other is when I was preggers with Brynn. I mean, hello...that digital camera only had 5 mega-pixels!
I really do want to focus in more so on the people I care about the very most. Invest time. Take time. Go visit. Call. Send cards (have them arrive on time). You get it.
So, if the weather holds and behaves itself, we will be visiting these happy faces in just a few days.
(total sniper, swiper picture move!)
I am excited! Beyond excited!!
A certain someone will be turning 4 years old which is very exciting and I'm ready to partake in all the Bubs has to offer up. It will be awesome to give my bestie a gigantic hug and catch up on life, drink lots of coffee and eat conversation hearts together.
Hopefully, this other bestie will be the next one we visit...way down south.
This visit is way beyond over-due y'all! Get me a deep fried twinke and pickle, expose me to your humidity and let me suggle and rumble with Mr. E...I am ready!!
(swiper, sniper picture #2)
3 comments:
yeah! We are ready to see you too!! I love this new goal for the new year!!
And nice work on weight loss! Yes, the holidays are an impossible time to watch the diet!
See you soon!! :)
YAY ANDREA!!!! Ya, I don't know of anyone who lost weight over the holidays! I am proud of you and can't wait to keep on seeing your results! I am going to be right there with ya in a matter of weeks! My shorts and dresses will be calling my name for Spring! I went to the doctor yesterday and I had gained 5 pound in one week! Yikes! :) So maybe you will have to share your tips with me!
I am sooooo excited for your bestie visit and visits to come!!! Time does fly by doesn't it? I expect the new megapixels to deliver on an awesome update in blogger world after your visit!!!! Have so much fun!!!
You get to stay in the NEW guest room! :) Woohoo!
Here's a tip, request the spaghetti dinner and the apple dutch baby breakfast!!!
I am SOOOOOO sad I can't be there but please have so much fun! I can't wait for the full report. I will pray for NO SNOW. Hooray for birthdays!
Post a Comment