September 24, 2010

F is for...

FRUMPY.

If you watch The Office, you probably know who this is.

You probably know what an awesome attitude she has.

You probably know what kind of joy and love she exudes.


If you worked in my office, you might just consider this me.

For crying out loud, we practically have the same hair and I wear little sweaters like that!

Guess what's on my mind?!

MAKE-OVER-TIME!!
(again)

4 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

F is actually for fabulous in your case! I love your makeovers because I think they are fun and we always get a say :). But you are one adorable little office girl and I for one wouldn't change a thing!

Annie said...

I laughed out loud when I saw Meredith! I thought that F is for fall or something festive- I was not expecting Meredith!

You are NOT like Meredith, for so many, many reasons! You are way cuter than you even know! However, I do love it when you get inspired for a make-over because it is always fun to see what you come up with!!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Thanks girls...you are both too kind!

comfy cozy said...

Okay, Missy, you have me cracking up! Although I haven't ever seen the show, please tell me you are completely kidding when comparing yourself?!!

You are adorable, with cute hair, and this athletic body that I can only dream to have but am too lazy to actually acquire! You don't need a makeover! And I'm sure Q would agree!


BTW, I heart little cardigans too. They are a mama's best-friend! :)