This weekend, one of our local video stores had a going out of business sale and I took the opportunity to stock up on some kid movies. We scored a few great titles, amongst them being Up.
Now, please, if you have not seen Up, please go rent it as soon as possible.
The movie was great, but the beginning 15 minutes was absolutely fabulous.
The love story between Carl and Ellie in this fabulous beginning, plays out from start to finish, with hardly any words spoken.
I cried and cried and cried.
I am crying right now.
It's the sweetest, most sincere little love story I've seen...maybe ever.
Watching Carl and Ellie makes me want to be a better wife.
I want Quentin and I to be as in love as Carl and Ellie were with each other.
It's silly, this is an animated movie right? But, I haven't stopped thinking about them.

Cheers to Up and to being like Carl & Ellie!
3 comments:
Andrea, may I first just say that you are too cute?! I always love how you just don't mess around with words and say things just how they are; no trying to make things sound a certain way. And I love that two little animated characters can inspire you...did I mention how cute you are?! :)
I will be adding "Up" to me Netflix list asap today. I always LOVE a good movie recomend. You know, especially these days!
I love that movie too! We all watched it on Thanksgiving last year, as our bellies digested, and I remember saying "Ahhhhh, so sweet!" about a thousand times in the first 15 minutes :) Super sweet love story.
Great review, buddy! I'm glad that you scored such a great movie at the sale!
HI! You are so cute! Okay, I guess I need to watch it! I gave it to Kennedy for Christmas and I haven't watched it with her. I think a girls movie night is in order!
Post a Comment