Promise - I'm back tomorrow with something interesting and some new pictures.
I'm usually not such a tease!
Oh, guess what?
I joined a gym today!!!
Took advantage of the no initiation fee special and signed an 18 month contract.
It's within walking distance from work - so the plan is to go on my lunch.
I even conned a coworker into joining so I have someone to hold me accountable.
Yikes - it's like a New Years Resolution a month early!
I have an appointment with a personal trainer next Tuesday...a personal trainer, boy, will she ever be a busy woman!
2 comments:
Buddy, I am so impressed! Nice work! The last time that I belonged to a gym (years and years ago!), I would calculate in my head how much each visit was costing me, trying to convince myself that I should go often so that each visit costs less.... Like if my membership was $50/month, and I only went twice, then those two visits were $25 each!!! As opposed to going 20 times a month, which is a steal-of-a-deal at $2.50 each visit! It was the mind-game that convinced me to go to the gym often :)
I've been missing you!
Andrea, impressive on the gym thing! I joined back in high school (you know, when I least needed it!) and I lasted for all of two months. I'm envious of your motivation!
Yes, you are a tease! You realize that you could potentially be setting yourself up:)? The anticipation has already started building and your readers want something juicy!
Post a Comment