No no no! Don't be sad! I am sad to know that you are sad! I want to cheer you up and I just don't know how!!!Barney Stinson is a good start- and you are awe-(wait for it)-some!LOVE YOU!
The real question is, "Are you ready to SUIT UP?!?" I love Barney too!I am so sorry you are sad-that makes me sad to hear it. I am rooting for you! Love you!
NO NO NO....don't be sad! That makes me SAD! :( I love me some Andrea!!!! I wish we could all George Jetson ourselves to Bend right now!I love this saying btw! There is no way that a girl looking as cute and sassy (and fit :)) as you should be down! You have been my inspiration lately!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
No no no! Don't be sad! I am sad to know that you are sad! I want to cheer you up and I just don't know how!!!
Barney Stinson is a good start- and you are awe-(wait for it)-some!
LOVE YOU!
The real question is, "Are you ready to SUIT UP?!?" I love Barney too!
I am so sorry you are sad-that makes me sad to hear it. I am rooting for you! Love you!
NO NO NO....don't be sad! That makes me SAD! :(
I love me some Andrea!!!! I wish we could all George Jetson ourselves to Bend right now!
I love this saying btw! There is no way that a girl looking as cute and sassy (and fit :)) as you should be down! You have been my inspiration lately!
Post a Comment