February 4, 2011

Yogurt and Books

It's been a super long week. Topped off by today, a super long, not super awesome day.


We went to our new favorite place, Cuppa Yo, for a frozen yogurt treat tonight.
The mint and dark chocolate concoction I created proved to be very therapeutic.
It did help soften the blows I had taken over the past 5 days.
And it did make the girlies smile.
Totally worth it.

I found this book today on Amazon, when I was taking one of my 'mental breaks' at work.

I take them every now and then to kind of check out, regroup, get over, move on, forget the crap...I'm sure you know what I mean.

I'm 100% drawn to the cover.
The reader reviews seem to be mostly 5-stars.
I'm seriously considering placing my order.
Has anyone read it?





Then, there's this book.

I really want to read it.
I really love her blog and if she writes a book like she writes a blog, I can almost guarantee I'll love it.


I would like very much to read one of these books while eating frozen yogurt.
Maybe tonight, that is what I will dream about.

2 comments:

Annie said...

It is the simple things in life that can make us happy, isn't it? Frozen yogurt and a new book sounds like the perfect cap to a tough week!
Sorry to hear that the week was sucky :(
I haven't read either of those books, but I say go for it- they look good! Do you have a good public library in Bend? Sometimes I take a little time-out at the library and browse for free books to read, or I'll sit and read a magazine without distraction.
I hope you have a great day today, and if not, go back for more frozen yogurt!! :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Aaaawww Andrea, sorry you had a rough week :(. I do think that you are on the right track though! I have seen that first book on other blogs as a must read....I think...I am drawn to the cover as well! And how could you go wrong with Pioneer Woman? I say get both or go to the library like Annie said! No matter what...definitely get more frozen yogurt!

I hope today is going AWESOME for ya!