It's Wednesday again, and by now you all know what that means!!
Time to weigh in for this blogger girl.
Tonight was a biggie:
-2.6 pounds
(-8.8 total pounds)
I'm super excited, and I do mean SUPER!
For all that poo that was yesterday, today has been much better.
Thanks so much for all the kind words, it means the world and it really does make those kind of days more bearable.
I'm super excited, and I do mean SUPER!
For all that poo that was yesterday, today has been much better.
Thanks so much for all the kind words, it means the world and it really does make those kind of days more bearable.
4 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Andrea!!!! How exciting!!!!! Keep it up girl! I will be right there with you in about 10 weeks! Trying to lose all these extra lbs! :) I am coming to you for tips!
NICE!
Good work last week- I am so impressed! 8.8 IS GREAT!
Hope your week is getting better!
Love you!
I am so impressed! Well done-especially around the holidays. I know I don't have the will power to say no to all the goodies floating around!
Sa-weeeeetttttt!!
Post a Comment