I like it!Maybe I'll print it out (using my mom's printer and ink cartridge!!) and use it next year!
I still never got mine printed :( but it is a must for years to come...I love it! Did you do the glittery mantle?
Hey Lisa!So mine printed out in blue, green and brown (!?) and the glittery trees never made it up...next year for me too.I hope you are doing as good as you possibly can. We are all praying for you and the entire family. Lots of love!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like it!
Maybe I'll print it out (using my mom's printer and ink cartridge!!) and use it next year!
I still never got mine printed :( but it is a must for years to come...I love it! Did you do the glittery mantle?
Hey Lisa!
So mine printed out in blue, green and brown (!?) and the glittery trees never made it up...next year for me too.
I hope you are doing as good as you possibly can. We are all praying for you and the entire family. Lots of love!
Post a Comment