Today's high temperature was a whopping 35 degrees.
Last week, we were in the mid 60's.
My body is in shock.
It snowed like crazy today.
It's kind of exciting, since I'm not really much of a fall - autumn - season girl.
I'm really excited for Christmas this year.
I am really excited to get this house decorated and put up a tree and get down with my crafty self as I prep wildly for the big day.
I have big plans to make the Badley Family's Famous Toffee (yeah baby!)
The homemade Kahlua is currently in the 'processing' phase and should be ready for the fancy bottles I've been collecting all year, around the first week of December.
I'm excited for snow this year, and that's not something I say very often.
We made a pact last year to find an activity we could do as a family out in the snow.
Snowshoes!!!
We've got a plan for the girls to come along and we've got our first hike mapped out.
I'm excited.
I'm ready.
Bring it on Mother Nature!!

3 comments:
SNOW!!!!!!
And it is so cold there!!!!! WOW!
I'm looking forward to winter too. I can't wait to see your holiday crafts and hear your stories about snowshoe-ing :)
OH, and be sure to send some of your famous toffee up to me :) I don't plan to share with my fam!
Oh how I wish we were on your holiday shipping list :)! Your treats always sound so YUMMY! I am super excited for your excitement for the new cozy weather!!!! The snow shoes look awesome! I can't wait to see you in all your glory, crafting, cooking, and hiking through the elements in a winter wonderland!!!
BTW I am officially requesting to see pics of the girls! You are kind of depriving your readers :)))!
Woo-hoo! We woke up to snow this morning, too! I am sooooo happy!!!
We've been snowshoeing a couple of times before and it really is fun. Be prepared though, it is such a workout!
I'm glad you are feeling the season. I can't wait to put up the holiday decor, too! I bet Bend is absolutely beautiful this time of year!
Post a Comment