Oooh, I like it too! Maybe I'll tell Lucy when she is having a dramatic breakdown, "Let it out, honey, you've got to wash your eyes!" And, of course, it is something to keep in mind when I am having a dramatic breakdown of my own! :)
I likey too! Nothing like a good cry to release it all. Did you know that I could never really cry after my surgery because it hurt too bad to do so? I actually think that was the only time that I didn't mind because I really just needed to move on from that one! :) But otherwise, crying is sometimes essential!
Speaking of, this morning I let Hanna pick out a CD that we could sing and dance too and she happened to choose the one that played before and after our wedding ceremony. Naturally I got all choked up, called Danny at work, told him how much I loved him, and began to cry as we reminisced. Then after hanging up the phone and looking at Hanna's confused little face, I had to give her yet another lesson on the fact that people can cry when they're happy too. It's so confusing to be two! :)
3 comments:
Oooh, I like it too!
Maybe I'll tell Lucy when she is having a dramatic breakdown, "Let it out, honey, you've got to wash your eyes!"
And, of course, it is something to keep in mind when I am having a dramatic breakdown of my own! :)
I like it too! :)
I likey too! Nothing like a good cry to release it all. Did you know that I could never really cry after my surgery because it hurt too bad to do so? I actually think that was the only time that I didn't mind because I really just needed to move on from that one! :) But otherwise, crying is sometimes essential!
Speaking of, this morning I let Hanna pick out a CD that we could sing and dance too and she happened to choose the one that played before and after our wedding ceremony. Naturally I got all choked up, called Danny at work, told him how much I loved him, and began to cry as we reminisced. Then after hanging up the phone and looking at Hanna's confused little face, I had to give her yet another lesson on the fact that people can cry when they're happy too. It's so confusing to be two! :)
Post a Comment