August 27, 2010

I'm Just Sayin'...

I love this house.
Everything about it, I love it all.

the adorable fence and gate, even the bike

the mix and match of patterns and colors, they don't really match, but they do



the great lines and colors of the furniture



the mirror



ahhh, love it all,


the vintage pink fridge and he scalloped edge on the counters


the breakfast you get to eat when you have a home like this!
I'm inspired to organize and give our house a face lift.
Now, which room do I start in?

5 comments:

Allison said...

The scalloped edges would look great on your counter top!

My vote would be the kitchen-in my mind the kitchen is the heart of the home!

Annie said...

I'm with you- love it all, and I could move right in!

Annie said...

oooh, and I think your new background looks great, and the pic of the girls in the bucket is super cute!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Super cute background and dream cottage!!!!

comfy cozy said...

The kitchen, the kitchen, the kitchen!

Allsion said it perfectly- it IS the heart of the home! The family room is a pretty close second though!