June 24, 2010

Legs Don't Fail Me Now!!

Well, this is it!
The last blog before I run my big relay!!

We are leaving this afternoon, and the relay starts tomorrow at 11:15 am.

My legs of the race:

1: 4.3 miles / Friday at 2:30 pm
2: 4.5 miles / Friday at 11:30 pm
3: 7.3 miles / Saturday at 7:00 am

I'll be back with pictures and stories to share.

Wish me luck!!
Just in case you were wondering about this odd-ball photo; the course and relay is a tribute to Prefontaine who is a running legend here in Oregon.

3 comments:

comfy cozy said...

Yay! You're DOING IT! Holy Moly! And part of it at NIGHT to boot! You are my hero!

And you're officially sponsored by Nike, right? I know how big Nike is in Oregon!

You are going to rock it! I'm super proud of you! I want lots of pics, preferably of the sweaty, no-makeup variety just to show what a true rock star you are! :)

And the big question is...
whatcha gonna eat after???

Annie said...

you are running your big stretch right now! Go Andrea!!!!!!
I hope you are having fun and that you are feeling well and that all of your joints and bones are behaving properly :) You are a superstar, and yes, it would be great to see some pics of the event!!
Woohoo! You are doing it!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

WOWWWWWEEEE!!! Go go go Andrea!!!!! I am so impressed I can hardly stand it!!! An inspiration to us all I say!

Can't wait to get the recap!!!!!