As taboo as it may be - I still do it every year -
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!!
Here they are in no particular order:
* Spend more time with Q, just the two of us.
* Run a 1/2 marathon.
(My goal is to run one in June called the "Dirty Half" - I just like the name of it!)
* Read more; and about better ways to parent and build relationships.
* Learn how to sew. I think it will enhance the craftiness immensely! If I really get wild, I'd like to learn how to quilt too.
* Learn how to sew. I think it will enhance the craftiness immensely! If I really get wild, I'd like to learn how to quilt too.
* Learn how do drive the bus. Sad but true, I really can't drive a stick shift.
* Save money - even if it's just a little.
* Get the house organized and try to figure out a place for everything...and then, keep things in their place.
* Relax and enjoy life more this year.
* Relax and enjoy life more this year.
4 comments:
Andrea! I am not usually one for resolutions...but yours rock!!! I share many of them with you! I can't wait to see how you do with the sewing and the running! I think both would be awesome! Oh and driving a stick is easier than you think! It's also like riding a bike, so once you have it, you can do it until you are 92! I would love to see you behind the wheel of the bus on the next great Wilson adventure!!
So even though I don't usually partake in this tradition, my very next post is going to be a list of my new years resolutions. I think a new decade is the perfect time to take a strong look and make some changes!
fantastic resolutions, and totally achievable! You can do it my friend!
I was actually thinking just today that I'd like to learn how to sew. I'm not too crafty... but maybe just maybe I can follow at pattern! You'd be great at it :)
I love your resolutions!
Cheers to 2010!
PERFECT!!! There is nothing wrong with resolutions; it only means that you are realistic enough to address the areas that can be improved! :) And believe me, I have many areas where I seek to do just that too! Like sewing; my mom has to seriously guide me each time and I want to do it on my own! You're right, it would seriously "up" the craftiness level!
And more one-on-one time with the hubby...couldn't agree more!! You go girl! You can accomplish it ALL and then some!! :)
Thanks friends!
You all motivate me and as of today, I feel like I can do them all!! :)
Keep you posted!
Post a Comment