Today was a "fabulous score" day!
I've been feeling like my closet overfloweth lately...and I had a revelation...take the goods to a consignment store!
There's a fabulous consignment store in town called Bag Ladies - and today, I became a member.
Add it to my list of titles: mother, wife, daughter, friend, crafter, and now...consign-er.
As silly as it sounds, I am pretty excited - 40% of the sale price comes back to me in the form of store credit or cash...well, I could have used the store credit today because when I walked in the door, these little cuties jumped (literally) into my arms and I had to take them home.
A patent leather, navy blue pair of mary-jane Danskos! Ahhh...for less than half price and without a scuf on them. Score!
I've got an appointment next week to drop off all of my consign-ables, so a portion of this weekend will be devoted to a closet clean out...but for tonight, I celebrate my new kicks by painting my fingernails navy blue, specifically, OPI's 'Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! (love that name!) and love the color. It's bold without being obnoxious.
I've got an appointment next week to drop off all of my consign-ables, so a portion of this weekend will be devoted to a closet clean out...but for tonight, I celebrate my new kicks by painting my fingernails navy blue, specifically, OPI's 'Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! (love that name!) and love the color. It's bold without being obnoxious.Cheers!
3 comments:
"Bold without being obnoxious"...well said friend! Spring cleaning in winter?! Look at you, a step ahead the rest of us fools!
Cute shoes and saweeeet (that's sweet) for being practically brand-new! You go girl!!
WOoooohoo!
So cute!!! You will have to report back on how your apt. goes :)!!!
NICE!
LOVE the new Danskos! Seriously cute, and seriously comfy! I want them too!
Post a Comment