Seriously- what is it like to be in that cold temp??? Painful!? I just commented on your other post- I am a bit behind this week :( I'm not sure why my days are so full. Is it because the days are shorter, my to-do list is longer, my kids are getting bigger......? Whatever my excuse, so sorry to be lagging in my comments! Love you!
3 comments:
BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
We hit MINUS 3 last night!!!!!!
Lovin' it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought we were cold at 28!!!!
Seriously- what is it like to be in that cold temp??? Painful!?
I just commented on your other post- I am a bit behind this week :( I'm not sure why my days are so full. Is it because the days are shorter, my to-do list is longer, my kids are getting bigger......? Whatever my excuse, so sorry to be lagging in my comments! Love you!
Post a Comment