November 10, 2009

My New Friend, Ree

I really wish I had some crafty business to share; but not today.

I do however, have a great new website / blog to share with you that I am completely addicted to.

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
http://thepioneerwoman.com/

Ree (love her name!) describes herself as a desperate housewife who loved the city and then she met a cowboy and now she lives in the middle of nowhere. Her website is full of amazing recipes, like how to make Baba Ghanoush (trust me, it's delicious!) along with some crafts, wisdom, funny stories...it's a goody!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Great tip Andrea! I have been to her blog it is so neat. I especially love her photography!

comfy cozy said...

You know, I'm always appreciative of a new suggestion of stalking, I mean, reading! Isn't it amazing how many talented writers/women are out there! And it's so fun to be able to peek into other people's lives! I always appreciate the different perspective people have, not to mention their amazing recipes and craft ideas!

Like Nienie, for example. I am so obsessed and went through some slight withdrawals when she didn't post for a few days! :)

Annie said...

where are you finding these fabulous backgrounds? Your blog looks so cute! I like the pic of the donkey :)
I'll check out Ree- any friend of yours is a friend of mine!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

I went back to the cutest blog on the block...I'm not exactly sure what I did to my font sizing...but it seems to be alright ;o)

I'm glad you caught the donkey!
Hope you love Ree too!!