October 1, 2009

Where have all the bloggers gone?

With the temporary (I hope!) departure of one of our favorite bloggers, it feels like our little group is in mourning.

Bloggers reunite! Circle up friends...I miss you! I need you!

This weekend, our family is headed up to Portland, aka, P-Town, and it's got the makings of a fabulous weekend!

My brother is racing in the Portland marathon...and I really do mean racing...he's in it, to win it, and I can't even tell you how excited, nervous, anxious, and ready I am to see him bust it all 26.2 miles through P-Town.

We're going to hit up the zoo too. Woo! Woo!
I love zoos and I hope the girls love their fun day!


I'm excited to, because we'll be traveling with my parents. We usually do adventure trips with Q's family, and I'm really happy we have a chance to do something special with mine. I think they are pretty happy as well - it's hard to find that balance with both sets of grandparents living in town. Don't think I'm complaining, because, I know, we are sooo lucky, but it's hard in it's own way. Splitting up time evenly, doing activities with both on every holiday, it makes this mamas head spin.

Can you tell I'm already getting anxious about the holidays?
I think it's because fall is officially upon us here. The weather changed, like instantly, and so begins my spiral toward Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas...umpf!

Enjoy the 'current moment' - that is what I am going to try to do and not let myself get all fussed up about things I can't really control. ha ha...good luck with that one! ;o)

Hurray for Portland!
Hurray for Timmy my runna-brotha!
Hurray for the zooooo!
Pictures to come!

3 comments:

Annie said...

I'm here! I'm here!
I've been absent on the blog because Dev has been out of town, along with his laptop, so I've been left spending every waking moment taking care of the kids, minus the faster computer.
But I'll be back in action soon enough!
Gooooo Timmy!!!! What a great weekend you have planned! Can't wait to see pictures and hear about it!
Have fun!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

BUDDY!!! Thanks!!
I miss you so much!
Sorry I never really got back to you on the p-town plan, it got complicated...

I hope Dev returns soon, full of pap-sitting energy!!

Love you!

Wilson Girlzz said...

oh, "pap-sitting" ???

I meant to type "papa-sitting"

:o)