My soul mates share this special birthday - Annie and Q - Happy Birthday to you!
In true blogger fashion, it only seems fitting to honor the very special birthday girl with a list highlighting her fabulosity.
This is an easy list to write. Annie's amazing...as if we all didn't already know that! My wish to Annie is that the next 30 years (and another 30+) to come are filled with much love, happiness, great memories, wonderful adventures, and pure joy. I hope your special day is just that, special!
So, here they are, in no particular order...drum roll please....
The TOP 30 Reasons Why I Love Annie!
1. You are genuine. What you see is what you get, and I love it!
2. You can work any room. I've never met anyone who can converse better with strangers than you...you can make anyone feel like they are your long lost friend.
3. You've got great style. From your hair to your shoes to your home. I always love (and usually end up trying to duplicate) your great taste.
4. You are an awesome mom. I think Joe, Lucy and Max are blessed to have you!
5. You've never claimed to be perfect - even though you are pretty dang close to it, I love that you keep it real, always.
6. Your love of dancing. There are so many fun memories! Signature moves and unstoppable beats! "Oh, watch me now!"
7. You really get me. I don't know how to explain it, but somehow, you just know my heart.
8. I think about you everyday, because I miss you - I guess that means you really make me genuinely happy!
9. You don't mind that I'm a crier. Would you be surprised that I'm crying as I type this? Your mom has cried with me on numerous occasions...thanks for sharing her with me!
10. You LOVE your family and are so dedicated to all of them. And, it's easy to see why, they are amazing.
11. Your love of traveling. I'm happy you've had so many amazing adventures around the world! The trip to the East Coast we took together is probably my favorite!
12. Your spontaneity. Malibu to shop? Sure, why not!
13. You are friends with everyone. Is there any person that a) you don't know? and b) doesn't love you? I think not!
14. You are confident. I love that you know who you are, are grounded in your faith and stay true to it always. It's inspiring!
15. Your hair - it's always fabulous, even in the midst of a 'crisis' !
16. You are FUNNY. Really, seriously, you crack me up unlike anyone else!
17. You accept me for all that I am. I've never felt judged, embarrassed or ashamed when I confide in you - thank you, it means more than you know.
18. You love(d) Justin Timberlake for so long! Thanks for introducing us :o)
19. You can drive a stick-shift like a race car driver.
20. You've got a memory like none other. The things you remember blow my mind!
21. You are a hard worker. Blending smoothies, hosting, slangin' mattresses...whatever it is or was, you did it the very best you possibly could.
22. You share everything - your family, your favorite places - like Palm Springs, your favorite clothes, hair products, boy bands, crushes, shoes, pretty much anything.
23. You are the best road trip buddy! Snacks, music, pit stops we've got it down! Do you remember the random pit stop at Target in the middle of a trip home? I think you bought a curling iron??
24. You get deliriously funny after being up too long!
25. You are an amazing writer. It's a gift. When I read what you write, I feel like I'm having a great conversation with you.
26. You claim that you aren't domestic. However, I'd like to point out that just tonight I made your famous ice cream cake for Q's birthday, and earlier today, I had beans and tortillas with an avocado, just like you invented in the good old days.
27. Your celebrity knowledge is bar none.
28. You make me feel 'new again' every time we talk or get to see each other, it's like I've been to a spa, or have just seen a great therapist!
29. Your love of pampering. You know, that the first time I ever had a pedicure was with you?! Starbucks, highlights, manis, pedis - it's all you girl!
30. You love Allison and I like sisters. I know the three of us will be friends for life.
And, now for some pictures!
I admit, I haven't unpacked and could not find the box with all my college photo albums...so I was limited to what I had downloaded.
Sassy and funny!
Elsie's baby shower - what a fun party you two threw!
Vegas Baby - YEAH!




3 comments:
Isn't she lovely...Isn't she wooonderfull!!!!
Well Done Andrea!!!! I loved it and I know Annie will!!!! She is so lucky to have you!!!! And aren't we all so lucky to have her!!!
PS I blew up the last picture and little Tanner is in the hammock while Dougie cleans the pool! Kinda funny :)!
AHHHHHH!
Thank you so very, very much for such a sweet bday blog!
Your list made me smile, made me laugh, made me miss you, and made me grateful for you!!!
I had a lovely bday, and I am so happy- genuinely happy- to be joining you in the 30s :) The 20s have set me up with best friends, a hubby, some babies... and if the 30s are even better, I can't wait!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a wonderful list, Andrea! I can see why it came so easy...Annie is near-perfect! :) And she is lucky to have you too, I might add! The list made feel kinda emotional! It's just the sweetest friendship you share and the memories are too fun! Impromptu Malibu shopping trip?! Fun, fun!
You girls are the sweetest!!
Post a Comment