February 3, 2009

A Musical Tip

I'm in love with a new website I just found...maybe you already know about it, but if not, then read on!

www.pandora.com

This site is super fun in that it creates a radio station custom to your taste.
For example...I typed in Jack Johnson yesterday and my station played an assortment of John Mayer, Ben Harper, Tracy Chapman, Dave Matthews...it was fabulous!

OH, the VERY best part is that it is FREE!!

So, tune in to whatever mood you are in and enjoy!

5 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

WOOOHOOO! Great tip Andrea!!! I have never heard of this before and I can't wait to try it!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

I am now listening to my Justin Timberlake station and it...ROCKS!!

comfy cozy said...

I have it on my Favorites! It's awesome! And, yes, you can't beat anything "free!"

Annie said...

Wow, what a great tip! I am curious, who else is playing on the JT station? Who else compares with our boy?

Wilson Girlzz said...

believe it or not...Brit is part of JT's station...kind of ironic!