January 22, 2009

Confession...I'm a Bravo TV Junkie!

I'm laying it all out on the blogging table...I'm ready to reveal my latest addiction...I hope you don't judge, hate or take me off your blog list...here it is:

I L-O-V-E The Real Housewives of Orange County seires on Bravo! And, I'm not ashamed!


Gretchen, Jeanna, Lori, Vicki, and Tamara (in order of the picture) are my girls.

Every Tuesday night I stay up late just so I can catch up with them and their ridiculously extravagant world.

Even better - there's other Real Housewives series ~ Atlanta, which is just OK. NeNe (say it with a head twitch and a big ol' snap in a Z formation) is worth watching, but the others are pretty lame.

But, then there is The Real Housewives of New York ~ they are equally as great as the OC girls, but in a very East Coast fashion!

I'm super excited because the girls are coming back for their second season and it should be a great one!

I'm not into the Bachelor, sorry Annie. I'm not really into the first parts of American Idol, sorry America, but I am into The Housewives.

Q thinks it's just ridiculous, and I have to agree.

These women are so petty and mean to each other, but they are so entertaining!!

On another note - much more serious - I haven't posted a picture from home, of the girls, or of anything personal lately because our computer at home is on it's death bed. It's very sad, I'm hoping some tech genius can figure out what the heck is wrong with it, otherwise, I think we will be in the market for a new one very soon. It's really amazing how much you miss something like a computer when it's out of commission!

Elsie and Brynn both had dentist appointments this week. Don't laugh.

Brynn has a ton of teeth - seriously a mouthful and it's suggested that kiddos have a check up at the age of 1 if indeed they do have teeth. I'm super happy to report that they both did great and had no cavities or other issues to worry about. The dentists office we go to is all about kids and making the office visit fun. I wish I could go!

What else is new???

Oh, I am trying to plan the girls' birthday parties. Since their special days are only 2 days apart, I figure I'm going to work the combo-party option as long as possible.

I finally have landed on a theme...ready...

HELLO KITTY!!
I'm super excited - I have visions of Hello Kitty cupcakes and how cute they will be nearly every night in bed. I am madly searching for decorations and party favors, etc. for all of Elsie's little friends we'll be inviting. I hope they have a great time...at least it will be cute right?

6 comments:

comfy cozy said...

I once saw an NYC episode. Totally outrageous! This housewife never knew such craziness existed! I think I was nearly vomitting with the (French?) couple that were "so in love" and sooo obnoxious! Ah, guilty pleasures!

Since the 80's, I've been a big fan of Hello Kitty! So nostalgic! Great choice!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I love the NYC crew! I am actually so excited to watch the second season!!! The "french" couple are soooo gross! It's like a train wreck that I should turn away from but I have to watch!

Loving the Hello Kitty choice too! I still haven't taken Kennedy to the Hello Kitty Store...it's time!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

There's a Hello Kitty STORE!?
OH, Elsie would be in Heaven!

Lisa, I'm glad you share my love and hate relationships with the New Yorkers. I FULLY agree that the French couple is disgusting! But how great is Jill? and the Countess? And of course, Bethany and her one liners! Oh, I'm not a big Ramona fan - I think she's crazy, really crazy.

Gosh, it feels good to be back!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Andrea! I am sooooo with you!!! I love that show! The countess is my faaavvvorite! What is a countess??? I have always wondered. Yes there is a STORE. My first introduction was in San Francisco and it was amazing. I was 10 when I first went. We have one at the Galleria and I just haven't wanted to open up that can of worms (or adorable accessories) yet. I know once I take her it's all over!

Welcome back!

Annie said...

hello! I have never seen the Housewives, but I'm willing to give it a whirl! Didn't you tell me that there is a Lulu on the show?

I can't wait to hear more about the party! I'm sure that you will make it extra special, and Hello Kitty is such a great theme! You know, there is a Hello Kitty store at Bellevue Square, so I think that you need to make a trip to see me ASAP!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Annie - a trip to Seattle is on the VERY TOP of my to do list.

When should I come?
You tell me, and I'm there!