November 13, 2008

CMA's - my quick recap (and diss!)

I admit, I only watched very little of the CMA's last night, the red carpet, and then some of the performances ~ it was a good show with some super style being sashayed all over the red carpet...here are my two favorites.

Seriously, can Carrie Underwood be any more beautiful? If I even tried to rock a canary yellow gown - oh, the thought of it just makes me cringe! Jennifer Nettles was a surprise fashionista for me...love the whole look girrrl!







Now, this blog wouldn't be complete without a note about possibly the worst part of the evening! I just have to go here - I'm sorry if you love him, but PUHLEZ...BILLY RAY go home, cut your hair, wash off your makeup and start being a dad.



Look at this picture of he and Miley...

I would be SO embarrassed if that was my dad...oh, the poor, poor, sweet Miley. She's going to need therapy because of him, I can almost guarantee it!

Billy please stop - my achy breaky heart just can't take it any more!
Oh, one more thought - don't you think that with all the money Miley makes, and the many stylists she surely employs, that ONE of them could be devoted to making Billy look like a dad and not a pimp??
I'm done...this is getting uglier than Billy's hat, fast (ouch!)

3 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I didn't watch until this morning because I realized that after my huge plug I would not even be watching because the Blake's go to bed at 8 p.m.!

I was pretty dissapointed but there was a moment towards the end that broke my heart. They had a soldier's widow on and showed pictures of her husband and their kids then Carrie Underwood sang her sad song about a soldier dying. I was balling!

I couldn't agree more about Billy! Here's a quarter......you know the rest!

comfy cozy said...

Even though I was utterly exhausted last night, I did watch approx. 10 minutes of the show (so I could make some contribution if I needed to- phew, good thing I did!). I happened to tune in right when Jennifer Nettles received an award. Can you say stunning? I loved the gown and she worked it with her little bod!

I couldn't agree more with ol' Billy Ray. That was a resurrection, I mean, career, that we could have gone without! I also don't quite get the whole Miley hype- maybe that's because I'm not a tween. All I have to say is that I hope she doesn't ever have to go to rehab! So mean, I know!

Annie said...

Yes, Carrie Underwood is fabulous, and the rumor is that she is dating Travis Stork (he was once The Bachelor, and he is now on a daytime show called The Doctors). He is beautiful!
I didn't watch the show (remember, America's Next Top Model holds my heart on Weds. at 8pm), but good gracious Billy Ray! I don't understand the whole Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana hype either. But Billy Ray, please!